To ensure we maintain the highest level of safety in the workplace for our staff & customers we are allowing only essential contractors on-site during this time. This may include, but is not exclusive to, essential site maintenance such as fire assessments & essential site deliveries/collections that keep the core business activities running.
All non-essential visitors to the site have either been postponed, or other means of contact have been encouraged & organised where possible.
- Those that are permitted on-site for essential activities are expected to adhere to the following protocols set out in this policy.
- Visitors must not enter the premises if they have displayed symptoms of Covid-19 or been into contact with someone displaying symptoms within the previous 14 days of expected arrival.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed for the duration of your visit. Please take notice of the signage & those around you.
- Paperwork should be signed using individual pens. Office equipment & stationary are not to be shared.
- Please ensure you are using the sanitising provisions upon entry of any of the buildings. The most effective way of sanitising your hands is with antibacterial soap & water for at least 20 seconds. This is accessible to all site visitors for the duration of your visit.
- Ensure any equipment being brought onto site is cleaned & sanitised prior to your visit.
- Please cough/sneeze into a tissue & immediately dispose of these in appropriate waste bins where possible. When this isn’t possible please remember to cough/sneeze into your elbow and away from the direction of others. Hands should always be washed afterwards.
- Please attend unaccompanied where this is practical to do so. In the event there will be more than one attendee please make the company aware of this before arrival.
- Please refrain from eating & drinking on-site, as well as bringing any type of food/drink waste onto site.